An error code 413 occurred while downloading or updating apps in Google Play Store? This error code generally is occurred by cache or data crash. We are going to share how to fix the problem using two different methods. Follow the instruction step by step. Hope you resolve the problem through the instruction below.
Method 01 – CLEAR ALL CACHE AND DATA
01. Navigate to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications and select All
02. Now go to Google Services Framework and select Clear Data & Clear Cache to clean all caches and data that causes the problem.
Step 03. Navigate to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications and select All
04. Go to Google Play Store and Select Clear Data & Clear Cache.
05. Now try to download or update the app that used to have a problem. If you still have the same problem, we recommend you to delete and re-add your google play store account.
Method 02 – DELETE and RE-ADD GOOGLE PLAY STORE ACCOUNT
01. Navigate to Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> Select Your Account
02. Go to Menu and Select Remove Account, and then Add Your Account.
03. Now “Restart” your mobile device and try to perform update or download.
Hope this Method works for you.