|Are you facing “Google Play has stopped working …” error when you are trying to run Google Play on your Android based device?? If you do, here we have few simple things you can try to resolve the issue by yourself. Click “more” button to read detailed article. We know that this embarrassing issue is happening on many devices which use Google Android as OS. (Tablet, Cell, etc) Today, let’s find out how to fix this error.|
- When you see “Google Play has stopped working …” error, you can try:
(Try one thing at a time, Don’t try everything at once. Try to run Google Play after each step.)
1. Remove the updates for your Google Play
- Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> uninstall updates, then reboot your device.
2. Remove the cache for your Google Play
- Go to the menu–>settings–>apps–>all–>google play store–> remove cache, then try to run your google play again. It is better to do a reboot.
3. Try to delete and re-install Google Play
- In some cases, delete and re-install resolve this issue.
4. Check that Google Play on your device installed as system app instead of user app
- If your Google Play installed as user app, try to install it as system app. There is a app that helps you to change it easily. “/system/app mover” Try this app (Sorry you have to find the app on your own!)
5. Download and install a different version of Google Play
- Sometimes a different version of google play works instead of one that you have on your machine. so try to find a different version of google play(older or newer version) and try.
6. Adam’s Solution
- Set your mobile in “fligt mode” just to get rid of all the error messages from Google Play Store.
- Go to your application manager, then scroll to the right to “all apps”. Go to the very bottom and check that there are no deactivated apps/processes there. If so, enable them.”
- Deactivate “flight mode”. Now it should work again.
7. Use a different market application
- You can also use a different market app like 1mobile: “http://www.1mobile.com/” or SlideME: “http://slideme.org/” There are so many different android market apps, and it is up to you which one you will use!
Thank you for reading this article !