How to delete apps from my iPhone 6, 5, and 4 ?
Good day people 🙂 🙂 🙂 Here we wrote a very simple mobile device tip to help lot of people who do not know how to remove apps from iPhone. It is very easy thing to do, but we think for some people, it will be a hard thing to do. There are two different ways when you remove apps from iPhone. Let’s find out how to do. The instruction can be different depends on what iOS you have on your iPhone. 🙂
First Method – Remove from Home Screen
- On iPhone Home Screen, tab and hold any icon for more than 2 seconds until icons start to wiggle.
- Tab X to remove any app you want.
- App removal complete! 🙂 That is it ? That’s it !
Second Method – Remove from Settings
- Find and tab “Settings“
- Tab “General“
- Tab “Usage“
- Tab “Manage Storage“
- List of apps will be displayed. Choose an app you want to remove from iPhone.
- Tab “Delete App” to remove the chosen app.
(You cannot remove system apps like Safari, Mail, Messages, and etc..)
That’s how to delete apps from iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4. We hope everyone made it 🙂 🙂 🙂 If you couldn’t remove apps, let us know. (You can leave a comment here) We will help you to remove.
Thank you for reading. Have a great day ! 🙂 🙂 🙂