How to remove web history and cookie on Microsoft Edge web browser? – Here is how!
Hello everyone! It’s P&T. We are going to upload again on how to delete website history and cookies on Microsoft Edge. It is because the Microsoft Windows 10 and the new web browser Edge have been updated, and changed in past years. We need to update our blog post. It is pretty much similar to the old instructions, but since it is little bit different, we will go ahead and do this all over again! Are you ready? Let’s get started!
To remove website history and cookies on Microsoft Edge:
- You first need to turn on Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Look at the top right corner of the Edge web browser. There is “…” button. Click it. (near exit button or right below)
- Find and click “Settings”.
- Find “Clear browsing data”, and click “Choose what to clear”.
- In here, you can basically choose the things that you want to remove from your computer. Select all items that you would like to delete from your computer, and click “Clear”.
- If you see right below the “Clear” button, there is an option to clear browsing record on exit. It means, it will automatically delete all browsing data when you are closing Microsoft Edge.
- That’s it!
Thank you for reading! We will keep post on our blog! See you again! 😀 😀 😀