Hello people, we are going to share how to use the Siri feature that your iPhone or iPad has today. Probably most people using apple products heard about Siri feature but are not actually using the feature that much. Today we are going to show you how to enable and use the Siri feature.
Step 01. First thing is to enable the Siri Feature on your iPhone or iPad. Go to Settings > General > Siri
Step 02. If you navigate to Siri settings, Turn the Siri green switch on and then Tab on Enable Siri.
Step 03. Now the Siri feature has been enabled.
- Hey Siri: If you want to use this feature while driving, we recommend you to allow “Hey Siri” option. This option allows you to use Siri feature without pressing any button. Just say “Hey Siri!” when you are driving, then Siri will be activated. One important thing in order to use Hey Siri option is that your iPhone or iPad must be connected by any power sources, otherwise this option won’t work.)
- You can also change some settings about languages, Siri voices, voice feedback type, and your informations.
Step 04. Now Siri is enabled. But how can we use this feature? Press and Hold the home button for few seconds and Siri will be activated. Say anything you are looking for or you need then Siri will answer you the best she or he can.
Examples of information you can get from Siri:
- Weather: Ask to Siri “How’s the Weather today?”
- Finding locations: Say “I’m hungry”, Siri will let you know the nearest restaurants from your place.
- Calling: Do you want to call your friend? Speak the name of the friend. You can call without pressing any button.
- Hardware: Need Bluetooth to be turned on? Say “Turn on Bluetooth” Siri will turn it on for you.
- Schedule: Say “I want to set my schedule” Siri will be your best assistant.
- Others: You can do so many other things using Siri. (Watching videos, taking pictures, listening musics, reading book, GPS while driving and so on) Hope you enjoy your iPhone using Siri.